HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
3OAM



Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 29
Location : Illisconsin

PostSubject: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:58 pm

Amazing pinku eiga/WIP (9/10) I really liked how some of the scenes and lighting made it look like a stage play. It had very interesting cinematography.

Just watched it a few minutes ago and was floored. One of my favorite Pinky Violence films to date.

Stars the ever-amazing Meiko Kaji in the starring role.

Ultra-violent, ultra-sexy, ultra-cool. I recommend it to one and all. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurtonOblivion
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Still probably my favorite Pinky flick I've seen. Same for WIP.

Simply beautiful. I'm notoriously a sucker for pretty pictures, and this flick is chock full of amazing shots, both in composition and lighting... Argento can eat his heart out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/advocacyrising
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:17 pm

This flick and its sequel Jailhouse 41 are more than two of my favorite exploitation pictures but two of my favorite films period.

Fantastic set design, lighting, action, music, direction etc etc. Just brilliant in every way really.

Check out 'New' Female Prisoner Scorpion if you get the chance. Sure Meiko Kaji isn't in it, but it's really enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploitnation.bigforumpro.com
Bonomonomo
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2008-04-10
Location : Hollyweird

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:48 pm

Love this film. Easily a 9/10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.screamindemon.com/
Pornogrotesque
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:37 am

yeah it's awesome. but jailhouse: 41 somehow manages to be even better.
the cinematography in this scene is mindblowing, it's probably my favourite.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bonomonomo
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2008-04-10
Location : Hollyweird

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:28 am

Pornogrotesque wrote:
yeah it's awesome. but jailhouse: 41 somehow manages to be even better.
the cinematography in this scene is mindblowing, it's probably my favourite.


Is that the scene shot thru the bottom of the floor? I loved that scene...HER FUCKING HAIR!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.screamindemon.com/
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:35 am

No that shot there is from the begining of Jailhouse 41... which I don't believe you have seen before.

I did send it to you though. Razz

I accidentally sent it to you instead of NEW Female Prisoner Scorpion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploitnation.bigforumpro.com
Bonomonomo
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2008-04-10
Location : Hollyweird

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:40 am

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
No that shot there is from the begining of Jailhouse 41... which I don't believe you have seen before.

I did send it to you though. Razz

I accidentally sent it to you instead of NEW Female Prisoner Scorpion.

Yup, now I have two copies :p I can't figure out some of the dvds that you sent btw! Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.screamindemon.com/
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:41 am

No my version of Jailhouse 41 is the Japanese disc. Far, far superior to all the others and pretty rare.

What ones can't you figure out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploitnation.bigforumpro.com
Bonomonomo
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2008-04-10
Location : Hollyweird

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:43 am

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
No my version of Jailhouse 41 is the Japanese disc. Far, far superior to all the others and pretty rare.

What ones can't you figure out?

I have to check out tonight when I'm at home. I'll PM them to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.screamindemon.com/
Kimdracula

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:35 am

I'll echo the love for this film. It's one of my top few favorite Japanese films, and that's saying a lot.

Still looking for a copy of Jailhouse 41, I can't wait to see that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurtonOblivion
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:43 am

Kimdracula wrote:
I'll echo the love for this film. It's one of my top few favorite Japanese films, and that's saying a lot.

Still looking for a copy of Jailhouse 41, I can't wait to see that one.
Unfortunately, unless you obtain it through some illegal means, it seems to be fetching around $50 US right now Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/advocacyrising
Kimdracula

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:50 am

BurtonOblivion wrote:
Kimdracula wrote:
I'll echo the love for this film. It's one of my top few favorite Japanese films, and that's saying a lot.

Still looking for a copy of Jailhouse 41, I can't wait to see that one.
Unfortunately, unless you obtain it through some illegal means, it seems to be fetching around $50 US right now Crying or Very sad
Yeah.. I noticed that. No I've bought movies I couldn't find elsewhere for about that much though, I'll buy it if I have enough money and nothing else to spend it on at the time. But with my luck they'll re-release it shortly thereafter. It's happened before. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:20 pm

The quality of the Region 1 release is pretty dodgy too... not worth $50. Maybe someone could sort you out with a Dvd r or something?

Dammit. Another button I missed! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploitnation.bigforumpro.com
BurtonOblivion
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:24 pm

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
The quality of the Region 1 release is pretty dodgy too... not worth $50. Maybe someone could sort you out with a Dvd r or something?

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/advocacyrising
Kimdracula

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:36 pm

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
The quality of the Region 1 release is pretty dodgy too... not worth $50. Maybe someone could sort you out with a Dvd r or something?

Dammit. Another button I missed! bounce

Aw, fuck.

Yeah, I'll get it sometime this year somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:18 pm

I'd sort you guys out with one if I was in the US. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploitnation.bigforumpro.com
Kimdracula

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-04-10
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:10 am

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
I'd sort you guys out with one if I was in the US. Sad

Psh, lame. Just move to Virginia with us. Cool

Haha, that's alright, I know a couple of people who get ahold of movies illegally. Maybe I can nag them until I get a copy. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZebedyCostello

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2008-04-13
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:54 pm

Got the Female Prisoner Scorpion films, 3 of them ive got, aint to sure if they did anymore but i still havn't watched them, better go and start tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:47 pm

If you have three of them I'm guessing you're missing the second one. There were actually six made in the 70's, though you could say that the last two were a brand new series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploitnation.bigforumpro.com
ZebedyCostello

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2008-04-13
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:17 pm

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
If you have three of them I'm guessing you're missing the second one. There were actually six made in the 70's, though you could say that the last two were a brand new series.

I shall go and have a look bear with me..........right then i have Female Scorpion Prisoner 701, Grudge Song and Beastable....all on Tokyo Shock label!!!
What's missing (titles) and can we get them'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:28 pm

You're missing the second one (which is called Female Convict Scorpion: Jailhouse 41). You can get that on the Eureka label in the UK, the quality is pretty dodgy so don't pay too much for it but it's acceptable. There is a custom disc of it out there on the net with the subtitles from the Eureka disc placed on a excellent japanese transfer.

Then there's New Female Convict Scorpion 701, which has Yumi Takagawa (from School of the Holy Beast) in the lead role. It isn't really part 5 it's a reboot of the series.

Then the last one is New Female Convict Scorpion - Special Cell X.

There's a 90s tv movie too I believe but I'm not sure how much I care to hunt that one down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploitnation.bigforumpro.com
ZebedyCostello

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2008-04-13
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:26 pm

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
You're missing the second one (which is called Female Convict Scorpion: Jailhouse 41). You can get that on the Eureka label in the UK, the quality is pretty dodgy so don't pay too much for it but it's acceptable. There is a custom disc of it out there on the net with the subtitles from the Eureka disc placed on a excellent japanese transfer.

Then there's New Female Convict Scorpion 701, which has Yumi Takagawa (from School of the Holy Beast) in the lead role. It isn't really part 5 it's a reboot of the series.

Then the last one is New Female Convict Scorpion - Special Cell X.

There's a 90s tv movie too I believe but I'm not sure how much I care to hunt that one down.


Thanks, i shall have a look around!!! Is it uncut???? The second one on the Eureka label??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:44 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's completely uncut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploitnation.bigforumpro.com
ZebedyCostello

avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2008-04-13
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:56 pm

Thanx dude. alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion   

Back to top Go down
 
Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Prisoner Exchange 2010: striking scorpion exarch by lord grey wolf
» New female Scorpion for CWE and skulls
» Female Cadian Models
» Striking scorpion exarch
» Tauren female warrior (talked IG with sakarah)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Exploitation Genres :: Sexploitation-
Jump to: