HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS Series (1968-69)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: The LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS Series (1968-69)   Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:22 pm

FEMALE DEMON OHYAKU

QUICK DRAW OKATSU

OKATSU THE FUGITIVE

Admin
Colonel Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: The LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS Series (1968-69)   Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:23 pm

Only seen the first so far but I really liked it. It's more like a straight Chambara film with a horror tinge rather than the highly sex fueled Pinky Violence stuff that came later. The photograph is outstanding.

Reall need to see the second and third as they're directed by my homeboy Nobuo Nakagawa. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploitnation.bigforumpro.com
trome_0

trome_0

PostSubject: Re: The LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS Series (1968-69)   Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:22 am

I got all 3 when right when they were released. All 3 are very good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: The LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS Series (1968-69)   Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:23 am

Shame about all the booklets being the bloody same! Lazy move.
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: The LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS Series (1968-69)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:30 pm

Watched QUICK-DRAW OKATSU a couple weeks ago.

Pretty good. I liked it.

Not a lot of nudity (unfortunately) or sexual violence (that shit gets old in these type of things real quick Rolling Eyes ), but some decent violence and a cool heroine.

Still need to check out OKATSU THE FUGITIVE.

Admin
Colonel Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: The LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS Series (1968-69)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:20 pm

Yeah these flicks from my understanding (i haven't seen the second and third yet) are pretty much just straigth forward chambara dealies. I really need to get around to watching the second and third considering the talent involved.
Back to top Go down
dolemike
Admin
dolemike

PostSubject: Re: The LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS Series (1968-69)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:22 pm

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
Yeah these flicks from my understanding (i haven't seen the second and third yet) are pretty much just straigth forward chambara dealies. I really need to get around to watching the second and third considering the talent involved.

They kind of seem like Japanese westerns more than PV sexploitation.

GuillotineSmile

PostSubject: Re: The LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS Series (1968-69)   Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Female Demon(the B/W was a nice touch) is first on my list... actually I enjoyed them in chrono order. Some vendor was selling these babies at 5 bucks a piece. This was my gateway Pinky Violence film. No, there isn't a lot of nudity, but it can be sleazy as hell. Blueprint for the later PV films that would later grace our lives. I may have had a Poisonous Seductress overload, 'cause I watched them back-to-back. I feel like I should have enjoyed Okatsu the Fugitive more than I actually did. Great trilogy, in any event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS Series (1968-69)   

Back to top Go down

The LEGENDS OF THE POISONOUS SEDUCTRESS Series (1968-69)
Page 1 of 1