HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colonel Mortimer
Admin

PostSubject: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:56 am

Synopsis from amazon.co.uk
Features THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE - the mother of all sex education films, ANITA: SWEDISH NYMPHET - the story of a 16 year old nymphomaniac, and EXPOSE - previously banned in 30 countries, now released without a single cut.

Anyone know anything about these movies? If they're more than just your average softcore I'll probably pick them up at some point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploitnation.bigforumpro.com
BurtonOblivion

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:13 am

Stop tempting me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/advocacyrising
Colonel Mortimer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:20 am

Hopefully your bank balance shall dwindle due to this forum! Smile

It's a pretty random and obscure thing for a UK publisher to release... usually UK publishers play it extremely safe. Hell we don't even have any Martino flicks out here.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:20 am

Colonel Mortimer wrote:
Synopsis from amazon.co.uk
Features THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE - the mother of all sex education films, ANITA: SWEDISH NYMPHET - the story of a 16 year old nymphomaniac, and EXPOSE - previously banned in 30 countries, now released without a single cut.

Anyone know anything about these movies? If they're more than just your average softcore I'll probably pick them up at some point.

"Average softcore" just about covers it. The film listed as EXPOSE is actually called EXPOSED. And, yes, it was banned, and, no, I don't have any idea why. Perhaps it's the slightly creepy sexual relationship she shares with an older man. It's chock full of full frontal nudity but nothing that even approaches explicit sex. I have an uncut VHS dub with the title THE DEPRAVED. ANITA is much better, a little more serious minded than you'd expect from a simple softcore sexploitation film, but still sadly lacking.

Can't speak for THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.filmsthatwitnessmadness.com
ZebedyCostello

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:04 pm

Expose was also released under the title, HOUSE ON STRAW HILL, stars Udo Kier from BLOOD FOR DRACULA, FLESH FOR FRANKENSTEIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mapache

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:51 am

I've been trying to get the uncut version of Thriller with her. No luck yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:54 pm

Mapache wrote:

It's on Amazon. It's the red box.

http://www.amazon.com/Thriller-Cruel-Picture-Solveig-Andersson/dp/B0002VEUIK/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1228503285&sr=8-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.screamindemon.com/
Mapache

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:35 am

Gracias.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:28 am

Mapache wrote:

I prefer the cut version myself. Same movie but without the completely grotesque hardcore inserts... Whoever they got for her stand-in has one nasty looking snatch...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.filmsthatwitnessmadness.com
EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:18 am

Dave wrote:
Mapache wrote:

I prefer the cut version myself. Same movie but without the completely grotesque hardcore inserts... Whoever they got for her stand-in has one nasty looking snatch...

you talking about the classic broad who has the poop stained butthole?

Damn, I'd like to finger bang her anal orifice then lick my fingers like I did on my 5th birthday after we ate fudge cake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:49 pm

Dave wrote:
Mapache wrote:

Heck yes, I just snatched (No pun intended) the red box but I'm def going to grab the yellow box. I was lead to believe that a gallery of her was only available on the red box. So, I'll end up with both, but will probably only watch the yellow edition.
Back to top Go down
EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:22 am

Bonomonomo wrote:
Dave wrote:
Mapache wrote:

Heck yes, I just snatched (No pun intended) the red box but I'm def going to grab the yellow box. I was lead to believe that a gallery of her was only available on the red box. So, I'll end up with both, but will probably only watch the yellow edition.

Ill buy the redbox from you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:11 am

EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
Dave wrote:
Mapache wrote:

lol!

You gonna mail a check? I don't have paypal....

Just a heads up. I got it used so I'll make sure there's no scratches or anything...
Back to top Go down
EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:11 am

Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
Dave wrote:
Mapache wrote:

lol!

Just a heads up. I got it used so I'll make sure there's no scratches or anything...

no paypal?

Ill send a $5 check
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:07 am

EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
Dave wrote:
Mapache wrote:

lol!

no paypal?

Ill send a $5 check

lol dude. Everyone that I knows me knows I'm cool about hooking up DVDs for them. I just got this yesterday for $20. Why would I part for $5?
Back to top Go down
EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:46 am

Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
Dave wrote:
Mapache wrote:

lol!

no paypal?

Ill send a $5 check

lol dude. Everyone that I knows me knows I'm cool about hooking up DVDs for them. I just got this yesterday for $20. Why would I part for $5?

I didnt know how much you bought it for, i was just throwin out numbers....it was wotha try Smile

Its a film I'd really like but I obviously know thats cheap

Films I want to buy

Thriller (red box)
I Spit on your grave
Bay of Blood
Strange Vice of Mrs, Warde
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:55 pm

EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
Dave wrote:
Mapache wrote:

lol!

no paypal?

Ill send a $5 check

I didnt know how much you bought it for, i was just throwin out numbers....it was wotha try Smile

Films I want to buy

Thriller (red box)
I Spit on your grave
Bay of Blood

Too bad you're not here in LA. There's a place I go to that has really hard to find stuff sometimes.

That last one I'm still looking for...
Back to top Go down
EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:21 pm

Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
Dave wrote:
Mapache wrote:

lol!

no paypal?

Ill send a $5 check

Films I want to buy

Thriller (red box)
I Spit on your grave
Bay of Blood

Too bad you're not here in LA. There's a place I go to that has really hard to find stuff sometimes.

Please theatres that play these wonderful films
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:42 pm

Oh yeah. We have tons of theaters that play these things too.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Mortimer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:14 pm

You're most likely never gonna find Warde in a shop. Long OOP.
Back to top Go down
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:27 am

Colonel Mortimer wrote:

I would say that about any other shop outside of Amoeba. They had Santa Sangre a while ago, Region 2, and I didn't snag it when I had the chance.
Back to top Go down
EddieDingle

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:45 am

Bonomonomo wrote:
Colonel Mortimer wrote:

I would say that about any other shop outside of Amoeba. They had Santa Sangre a while ago, Region 2, and I didn't snag it when I had the chance.

how is that flick? I have it....just havent watched it yet

I love the Holy mountain the most, then el topo (not far behind at all) I suppose ill love it, but any reviews on it for me?

PS- I just mailed you a check for $2.50 for that red box Thriller
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:43 pm

EddieDingle wrote:
Bonomonomo wrote:
Colonel Mortimer wrote:

how is that flick? I have it....just havent watched it yet

I love the Holy mountain the most, then el topo (not far behind at all) I suppose ill love it, but any reviews on it for me?

PS- I just mailed you a check for $2.50 for that red box Thriller

Haven't seen it. That's why I'm kicking myself for not grabbing it.

affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Bonomonomo

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:20 am

Made it through half of Maid in Sweden and turned it off. Time to throw on Sex and Fury or Thriller...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One   

Back to top Go down

Christina Lindberg's Swedish Erotica - Collection One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1