HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Angel Guts: Red Vertigo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CameronHooker

CameronHooker

PostSubject: Angel Guts: Red Vertigo   Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:55 pm

This is one totally nihilistic, bleak, hopeless film. Every time a ray of light shines through, things go from bad to much much worse. It's about a nurse who gets raped by two of her patients and goes home to find her photographer boyfriend fucking one of his models. She leaves the apartment and gets hit by a car driven by a dude who's luck is just as bad is hers. He's a stockbroker who's been fired for embezzling money. He assumes she's dead and proceeds to rape her supposedly dead body in his car and she wakes up. He feels genuinely guilty about this and tries to make it up to her by taking her to an abandoned warehouse where he suggests both of them can live and make a life together. It only gets worse from here on in. All I'll say is just when you you think it can't get any worse there is one mediocre action that leads to a major act of violence that will leave your jaw dropping. I cannot recommend this film enough. It wasn't at all what I expected, I thought for some reason that the Angel Guts series were a bunch of gorefests, but there's so much more to them to that. I give this 9/10. See it. More Angel Guts reviews on the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colonel Mortimer
Admin
Colonel Mortimer

PostSubject: Re: Angel Guts: Red Vertigo   Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:15 pm

Been thinking about getting the boxset of this. Is it still in print?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exploitnation.bigforumpro.com
CameronHooker

CameronHooker

PostSubject: Re: Angel Guts: Red Vertigo   Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:41 pm

It seems most places are out of stock presently so I think it may be out of print, unless you find it on ebay or whatever. I got DVDR's of all of them myself. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Guts: Red Vertigo   

Back to top Go down

Angel Guts: Red Vertigo
Page 1 of 1